Tagline

Sink your fangs or park your broom; the books are coming alive and I'm buried in them!

Friday, April 5, 2013

Boneless chicken at KFC!?!

I'm sorry. Did I somehow fall asleep and end up in some alternate universe where KFC no longer sells Kentucky Fried Chicken? It is bad enough that their "original recipe" is now "overly soggy recipe" and they got rid of "extra crispy recipe" in most of their restaurants but now I think they are going over the line. Are you ready for it? KFC is now going to start selling boneless chicken!!!! 

I know..the couch now seems a little lower (hopefully you didn't miss it when you went to sit down after that revelation), the room may seem a little unstable, and your vision may be a little fuzzy around the edges. OK, maybe I'm exaggerating but still. Boneless chicken? Are you out of your freaking mind?! 

I have already went on strike from KFC because of the supposed "original recipe" not being what I remember it being. But this, I have no reason to lift my ban. I understand that they are trying to appeal to a larger audience. Maybe they are losing money. I don't know. But I think instead of carrying more different kinds of chicken, they really need to go back and re-focus on the chicken they already carry. Oh yeah...and lower the freaking prices!!! Holy crap...I feel like I am giving my arm when I have to pay for the food after I order it!!!

I'm sorry KFC but you are so far down the list of my favorite fast food restaurants now that I bet you can smell the soil. Not that you have been anywhere near the middle for a very long time but still. Now you aren't even worth mentioning anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment